FREEPORT – State Senator Brian Stewart (R-Freeport) is announcing that his District Office staff has set Traveling Office Hours for September in seven communities in the 45th Senate District.
District Office staff will be on hand to assist with state services, as well as answer questions and address concerns for constituents. No appointments are needed, and office hours are open to all area residents. Senator Stewart will be in attendance when his schedule permits.
On September 9, Traveling Office Hours are scheduled in Milledgeville, Mt. Carroll, and Lanark:
• 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Village Hall, 344 Main Ave. in Milledgeville.
• 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. at City Hall, 302 N. Main St. in Mt. Carroll.
• 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Heritage Center, 106 S. Broad St. in Lanark.
On September 14, Traveling Office Hours are scheduled in Pearl City, Lena, and Cedarville:
• 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Village Hall, 302 Station St. in Pearl City.
• 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Village Hall, 122 E. Main St. in Lena.
• 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Village Hall, 430 W. Washington St. in Cedarville.
On September 19, Traveling Office Hours are scheduled in Shannon:
• 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Village Hall, 17 E. Market St. in Shannon.